We offer a Fully Managed Service where every aspect of the letting process is dealt with on your behalf. Perfect if you're new to being a landlord or if you simply want to concentrate on other things, our package lets you sit back and relax with peace of mind.
- Advertising: Prepare effective advertising and publish on multiple portals.
- Viewings: Accompanying all prospective tenants viewing the property.
- Referencing: Full unique reference process on all prospective tenants.
- Inventory Preparation: Production of a detailed inventory including photographic and video evidence of the condition of the property at the start of the tenancy.
- Lease documentation: Preparation of the legal documentation to be signed by tenants.
- Check in Meeting: Welcome your new tenants to their new home and explain their property information file.
- Deposit & Rent Collection: Collection of the deposit and then ongoing rent collection service, with deduction of our management fee and any expenses, before payment of the remaining balance to your designated account on the date you expect it. We monitor rents closely to make sure our tenants pay on time every month.
- Monthly Management Report: Our emailed reports not only give the monthly income and expenses but include an up to date schedule of safety certificate renewal dates, routine inspections and an ongoing management summary statement. Whatever happens with your property we keep you fully informed and advised.
- Compliance: Coordinating the renewal of periodic safety certifications including gas, electrics, fire safety appliances, EPC, HMO Licence & water risk safety assessment.
- Periodic Inspections: Detailed inspections carried out every 3-6 months, depending on the condition of the property at the last inspection, and the findings are included in the monthly management report.
- Maintenance: Advice & management of any maintenance repair works that may be required within the property. Your authorisation will be sought prior to the appointment of any contractors (unless for critically urgent emergencies).
- Contractor Management: Inspection of completed works and payment of contractor invoices where recoverable through a month’s rental income.
- Tenancy Termination: Check out the tenant at the end of the lease, compare the property condition against the inventory and negotiate any deposit deductions if appropriate.
- Overseas Landlord Tax: Assistance with your application for tax exemption where applicable, essential for all overseas landlords.